Zinier is a young product focused startup which provides a unified platform to digitally transform telecom field operations. We built Zinier platform because we passionately believe that customer experience is the ultimate brand differentiator.
As a company, it is our constant endeavor to extend aid to bright young engineers by offering them the opportunity to work with our highly skilled experts and gain a foothold in their careers. We are looking for a Solution QA Engineer to join our rapidly expanding solution development team. This role is primarily responsible for testing customer solutions built using Zinier platform and products. The primary focus of this engineer will be to build test plans and troubleshoot failures in existing applications.
- Knowledge of data models, relational database methodology, process flows and use cases
- Understand the constraints or features of the out of the box solution
- Experience gathering, writing and reviewing user story-based requirements documents
- Update requirements based on change requests or UAT feedback
- Develop an environment with performance optimization and scalability in mind
- Work directly with Implementation manager and Solution Architects to understand customer expectations
- Responsible for customizing the platform to fit client requirements
- Able to deliver high-quality customization
- Coordinate with Implementation Managers to maintain project schedule, and mitigate any delays by accurately providing time and effort estimates
- Demonstrate technical leadership to deliver on-time/on-budget software by helping teams to accurately estimate the effort
- Define and maintain technical implementation documentation
- Develop strong working relationships with other teams within the organization and foster cross-team collaboration
- Bachelor's Degree holder with at least 2 years of software development experience in professional services / client-facing capacity
- Advanced experience in coding, writing user stories or technical documentation
- With exposure in Agile/Scrum Methodology and Telecom project experience
- Good technical knowledge of different Enterprise applications, integration, workflows, databases, etc.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying creativity, innovation, and technical concepts.
- Strong self-organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- A commitment to doing the right things the right way