Fresh off our Series B round led by Accel, along with Founders Fund, Qualcomm Ventures, Nokia-backed NGP Capital, and Newfund, we’re growing our team across all functions and regions!
At Zinier, we’re building a modern platform to help companies with large field service teams manage their complex businesses, logistics, and processes. This includes large telecom companies with hundreds, even thousands of technicians who install and repair equipment, to energy companies with expansive industrial infrastructure — really, any company that needs to install, maintain, and repair equipment out in the field.
Ideally you have demonstrated an excellent track record by transforming technical requirements into fully functioning solutions, envisioning the end result based on customer needs and identifying opportunities to optimize the solution. You should be technically savvy, self-driven and detail-oriented. We’re looking for Solution Developers who thrive in an agile, collaborative, global company, who would love to work with the best in class technology team and strive to unlearn and learn new things every day, and bring strong software development experience to the table to go above and beyond client expectations and successfully finish projects adhering to timelines.
- Build APIs and dashboards within the platform
- Strong knowledge of data models, relational database methodology, process flows and use cases
- Understand constraints or features of the out of the box solution
- Develop customizations to the platform and configurations based on user stories and technical requirements
- Update requirements document based on change requests or UAT feedback
- Develop environment with performance optimization and scalability in mind and focus on bringing development best practices into the organization
- Work directly with Solution Delivery Lead and QA Leads to understand customer expectations, resolve issues & tickets, update ticket time and status in JIRA (tempo)
- Work in an Agile environment, mostly using Sprints
- Develop strong working relationships with other teams within the organization and foster cross-team collaboration, share feedback with other teams to improve how work gets done
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably computer science, IT or engineering)
- At least five years of experience in technology and/or software development role
- Familiarity building and implementing RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of GIT and code versioning
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence or other ticketing and project management systems
- Strong English communication skills
- Understanding of telecom use cases is a plus
- Experience customizing Saas Solutions is preferred
- Experience with client services, project management, and solution delivery in an Agile environment
- Ability to design complex solutions
- Good technical knowledge of different Enterprise applications, integration, workflows, databases, etc.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying creativity, innovation, and technical concepts.
- Strong self-organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability
- Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances, integrity to always do the right thing
- Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the globe (we have a vast global presence, and be comfortable communicating with people in and from different time zones would be a must)
- Builds a solution with the end customer experience in mind
- Focused on customer happiness and environment optimization
- Capable of remaining positive and patient when under pressure
- Able to prioritize work in order to achieve optimal flow; must be able to manage stakeholder expectations and commitments
- Willing to offer feedback to other teams to improve how their work gets done