Zinier has an opening for a Channel Director position to work as part of a team based in Mexico. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established an expanding worldwide Company.
The Channel Director is a sales role responsible for developing and growing market share through assigned and new business partners. The Channel Director will work closely with sales organizations and leaders (Directors) to target, create and close demand for Zinier solution.
This role is a strategic, high impact contributor role and should be view as Channel leader within an assigned and new business partners.
- The role will focus on selling Zinier solution through the business partners, indirect route to market
- Work on go-to-market strategies to drive Zinier solution within assigned and new business partners
- Build, enable and execute territory planning and account planning to form a strategic game plan for market share growth
- Develop and maintain Cx level relationships in the partners and also a close connection to business development managers, investing time with business partners visits, events, customized training, campaigns, competencies, and Co-Delivery promotion
- Deliver high impact presentations for business partners leveraging strong technical skills.
- Cross-functional collaboration with indirect accounts and Directors to develop competitive offers
- Business partners training to translate customer needs into customer statements of work and proposals
- Ensure proper execution, partner engagement, and risk mitigation
- Opportunities follow up, knowledge trackability and ownership
- Visit business partners offices frequently
- Point of contact for escalated issues. Proactively identifies and solves business partners problems by providing subject matter expertise
- Uses advanced knowledge to build relationships with business partners and assist them in developing value-added proposals using Zinier solution.
- Expert knowledge of distribution sales motion and Channel incentive programs
- Expert strategic and organizational agility skills
- Advanced ability to understand a client´s business, technology, and process needs. Translate that understanding into the actionable industry – leading solutions
- A healthy level of competency in providing value-added solutions and providing cross segment teamwork
- Minimum ten years related sales experience
- Graduate degree and at least six years of relevant experience in the Telecom and Technology segment.
- +8 years of experience selling technology through distribution
- Requires field sales experience, advisory selling, and advanced negotiation skills to effectively exercise power and influence key decisions for the benefit of Zinier and the customer
- High level of interpersonal relationships positive attitude and resilience
- Long-term visión of business/technology direction for Zinier
- Capable of working effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization
- Must be results driven
- Bilingual required ( Advanced English) Excellent communication ( both written and oral) skills
- Ability to work under stressful conditions while maintaining professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Complete understanding of SaaS solutions
- Experience in selling intangibles
- High-level business language
- Understanding direct and Cosell business models