Zinier Technologies Pvt Ltd
Cessna Business Park
Bengaluru, KA 560103
Zinier is a young product focused startup which provides a unified platform to digitally transform telecom field operations. We built Zinier platform because we passionately believe that customer experience is the ultimate brand differentiator.
As a company, it is our constant endeavor to extend aid to bright young engineers by offering them the opportunity to work with our highly skilled experts and gain foothold in their careers. We are looking for a devops Migration Engineer to join our rapidly expanding engineering team. The primary focus of this engineer will be to connect with various sources and identify the best practices for data migration.
- Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target systems.
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevOps) environments based on client requirements
- Setting up or managing backups and patching across the environments
- Identifying new tools and processes to improve the cloud platform and automate processes.
- Programming experience with Node.js, SQL, Java or Python (or other relevant programming language is a must)
- Understanding of multi-tier application architectures
- Experience with different database types like RDS and NoSQL
- Ability to develop, test and maintain programming environments and architectural standards
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Saltstack, Puppet or Chef
- Foundational understanding of application development lifecycle and using tools like CodePipeline, Code-Commit and Deploy (or comparable tool set)
- Strong understanding and experience configuring, managing and supporting applications using tools such as OpsWorks, Datadog and CloudWatch
- Experience with working in an agile development lifecycle and continuous integration processes using tools such as Jenkins or Jama
- Experience with conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling
- Experience with data profiling techniques and the construction of Data Quality Rules for presentation to Key Data Stakeholders
- Experience with Tableau, Talend, SQL Server Data Tools, or any other data profiling/data quality/data migration tool, Red-Gate SQL Toolbelt for Database Lifecycle Management, and ER/Studio for conceptual/logical/physical data modeling.
- Experience developing and maintaining SQL Server Integration Services packages that contain extract, transform, and load logic
- Experience maintaining multiple large OLTP and OLAP database systems consisting of normalized and denormalized data and table structures
- Experience implementing and administering SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience implementing and administering SQL Server Integration Services;
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining SQL Server snapshot and transactional replication
- Must be able to show initiative and flexibility in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills