We are experiencing explosive growth and are in need of a Subject Matter Expert to provide support to the Consulting, Implementation and Revenue teams.
At Zinier, we’re building a modern platform to help companies with large field service teams manage their complex businesses and processes. This includes large telecom companies with hundreds, even thousands of technicians who install and repair equipment, to leading satellite companies that provide complex tracking of ship fleets.
We are already working with some of the largest telecoms of the world and are currently seeing great interest within the Mexico market.
Project they will be working on:
Zinier is looking for a Subject Matter Expert with extensive experience in the telecommunications market (Telco companies and/or service provider companies that work hand in hand with large Telcos). The SME role will be focused in helping clients identify clear areas in which the Zinier solution can provide value add to their current activities as well as assist our product teams in developing a scalable product for this industry.
The SME is part of the Pre-Sales process, assisting the revenue team in identifying opportunity areas while analyzing client current processes. Also, the role will assist as a consultant for the development of new solutions catered to the specific needs of each client, and finally, work together with the Customer Success Manager in providing insight into KPI performance within client and industry standards.
• Provide input to the different client processes to include industry best practices and optimizations.
• Insight into field service operations within the telco industry for the effective development and implementation of new solutions.
• Assist in identifying Key KPIs for the client´s business and overall project.
• Study client data and industry best practices to provide added value for new areas of improvement.
Must to Have:
• Minimum 8 years of expertise in the telecommunications industry.
• Technical aptitudes and ability to learn new software programs
• Strong analytics skills, problem solving and conceptual thinking.
• Able to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues with minimal negative impact and risk to the organization.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong team player as well as individual contributor
Nice to Have:
• Telecommunications expertise, including wired/wireless communication, radio frequency (RF), digital signal processing, computer networks, cloud and data processing, cybersecurity, antennas, fiber optics, integrated circuits, encryption and coding, and network engineering products and services.
• Knowledge of telecom infrastructure and technology and other relevant emerging technologies and ability to explain technologies to a non-technical audience.
• Experience working in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is highly desirable.
• Experience in software development
• Experience working with international teams