We are experiencing explosive growth and are in need of a Customer Success Manager to manage our customer relationships and make sure that we provide value added service.
At Zinier, we’re building a modern platform to help companies with large field service teams manage their complex businesses and processes. This includes large telecom companies with hundreds, even thousands of technicians who install and repair equipment, to leading satellite companies that provide complex tracking of ship fleets.
We are already working with some of the largest telecoms of the world and are currently seeing great interest within the Mexico market.
Project they will be working on:
The main responsibility of the Customer Success Manager is to promote loyalty and retention with our clients. He/she needs to make sure that at Zinier we are not only providing exceptional service and support, but that we constantly work with the customer to improve their bottom line objectives by gaining process efficiencies and by providing out of the box solutions.
The Customer Success Manager works hand in hand with our Subject Matter Experts and our Technical and Product Teams to identify key areas of improvement that will help our clients improve the way they currently do business.
Once our Revenue team brings in a new customer, the Customer Success Manager is in charge of the client facing relationship. He/she is the contact person who acts as the liaison between the customer and Zinier, makes sure expectations are being managed and communication is transparent.
• Identify Key KPIs for the client´s business and overall project.
• Client onboarding and training.
• Study client data and industry best practices to provide added value for new areas of improvement.
• Manage customer Change Requests and coordinate with the Revenue team when needed.
• Establish a communication plan with the client to make Zinier has a clear grasp of client satisfaction, customer health checks.
• Establish customer support policies.
• Provide Technical and Product Support.
• Provide client and internal reports on overall performance.
• Make clients are our biggest advocates.
Must to Have:
• Experience as a Customer Success Manager
• Customer first attitude
• Knowledge of customer service practices
• Technical aptitudes and ability to learn new software programs
• Analytical skills for reviewing and understanding customer and industry data
• Strong team player as well as individual contributor
Nice to Have:
• Experience working in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is highly desirable.
• Experience in software development
• Experience working with international teams