Zinier is a young product focused startup which provides a unified platform to digitally transform telecom field operations. We built Zinier platform because we passionately believe that customer experience is the ultimate brand differentiator.
As a company, it is our constant endeavor to extend aid to bright young engineers by offering them the opportunity to work with our highly skilled experts and gain a foothold in their careers. We are looking for a Solution QA Engineer to join our rapidly expanding solution development team. This role is primarily responsible for testing customer solutions built using Zinier platform and products. The primary focus of this engineer will be to build test plans and troubleshoot failures in existing applications.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Identify, record, and document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Testing experience with Android, iOS & Web
- Testing experience with APIs
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Understanding of both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like selenium, unified functional testing, ranorex etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Should have experience in SQL.
- Understanding of telecom use cases prefered
- A commitment to doing the right things the right way
- Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances
- Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the globe
- Tests the solution with the customer experience in mind
- Capable of remaining positive and patient when under pressure
- Able to prioritize work in order to achieve optimal flow; must be able to manage Project expectations and commitments