At Zinier, we’re building a modern platform to help companies with large field service teams manage their complex businesses, logistics, and processes. This includes large telecom companies with hundreds, even thousands of technicians who install and repair equipment, to leading satellite companies that provide complex tracking of ship fleets. As we take on the patchwork of legacy vendors in this space, we're looking for a high-potential Product Marketer to empower our Sales team with effective collateral and competitive intel, dive deep into the verticals we’re going after to create messaging that resonates with our target buyers, and more. If you’re ready to help us punch above our weight, we’re looking for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating buyer personas and sharing industry insights by tapping into 3rd party research and talking directly with our prospects and customers.
- Gathering competitive intel to craft differentiated messaging, empowering our Sales teams to win.
- Building an ongoing sales enablement program to keep our teams up-to-date on the latest and greatest.
- Collaborating closely with our Product team to take new products and features to market.
- Partnering with our Content Marketer to create engaging content that resonates with our target audience.
- Being an amazing, well-rounded Swiss army knife, stepping in whenever needed.
What we’d like you to bring:
- 3+ yrs experience in product marketing or a relevant role, ideally in Enterprise SaaS.
- History of working closely with Sales, or better yet, experience selling.
- A love for diving deep into markets, verticals, and personas to find hidden insights.
- Proven ability to create and deliver compelling presentations and collateral.
- Experience taking new products and features to market.
- We’re a global company, so international experience is a plus.
More about Zinier: We’re a global company headquartered in Burlingame, CA, with offices in Mexico City, Bangalore, and Singapore. Our investors include Accel Partners, Newfund, and StartX.