Devops AWS Operations
Zinier Technologies Pvt Ltd
Cessna Business Park
Bengaluru, KA 560103
Zinier is a young product focused startup which provides a unified platform to digitally transform telecom field operations. We built Zinier platform because we passionately believe that customer experience is the ultimate brand differentiator.
As a company, it is our constant endeavor to extend aid to bright young engineers by offering them the opportunity to work with our highly skilled experts and gain foothold in their careers. We are looking for a Devops AWS Operations to join our rapidly expanding engineering team. The primary focus of this developer will be to protect the infrastructure that runs all the services offered in the AWS Cloud.
- Is responsible for protecting the infrastructure that runs all of the services offered in the AWS Cloud
- Is responsible for determining Customer responsibility by the AWS Cloud services that a customer selects.
- Responsible for inherited controls (physical & environmental control)
- Should have knowledge of patch management and configuration management control
- Maintaining Automated Compliance Framework to ensure DevOps teams use AWS securely and efficiently (AWS Config rules, Lambda, Python)
- Hands on knowledge of AWS stack management - EMR, EC2, S3, Data Pipeline, RDS.
- AWS Cloud Formation and/or Terraform
- Scripting Languages: Ruby, Python and/or Bash as appropriate
- Continuous integration and delivery: Bamboo , Jenkins, Travis
- Network design and architecture (VPC, IGW, subnets, peering, dynamic routing)
- In-Depth knowledge of AWS Config, S3, Cloudwatch, Lambda, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, EC2, Route53, etc.
- AWS Associate Certifications (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator)
- Preferably at least one AWS Professional (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer)