Zinier is a young product focused startup which provides a unified platform to digitally transform telecom field operations. We built Zinier platform because we passionately believe that customer experience is the ultimate brand differentiator.
As a company, it is our constant endeavor to extend aid to bright young engineers by offering them the opportunity to work with our highly skilled experts and gain a foothold in their careers. We are looking for a Solutions Architect to join our rapidly expanding solution development team. This role is primarily responsible for building customer solution using Zinier platform and products. Plays a role in ensuring that the end solution that is designed and sold to the client (including the different technical or service components) meets the client requirements.
- Strong understanding of data models, relational database methodology, process flows and use cases
- Determine technical constraints or limitations of proposed solution that is presented to the customer
- Experience gathering, writing and reviewing technical requirements documents
- Update requirements based on change requests or UAT feedback
- Plan environment with performance optimization and scalability in mind
- Work directly with clients to understand their needs, provide solution recommendations, and drive delivery of the solution
- Support pre-sales team in answering technical questions
- Able to translate customer needs to technical requirements
- Collaborate with the Solution Developers to deliver a high quality system
- Coordinate with Implementation Managers to maintain project schedule, and mitigate any delays by accurately providing time and effort estimates
- Demonstrate technical leadership to deliver on-time/on-budget software by helping teams to accurately estimate effort
- Define and maintain technical implementation documentation
- Develop strong working relationships with other teams within the organization and foster cross team collaboration
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably computer science or engineering) with Two to Four years related experience in a professional services / client-facing capacity
- Experience defining specifications for APIs and technical workflows
- Advanced experience writing user stories or technical documentation
- Good technical knowledge of different Enterprise applications, integration, workflows, databases, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to translate the language of technology for the business management team and the business requirements for the technical team.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying creativity, innovation, and technical concepts.
- Strong self-organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Experience with client services, project management, and solution delivery
- Ability to design complex solutions
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- PMP certification would be an advantage
- A commitment to doing the right things the right way
- Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances
- Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the globe
- Good listener, able to listen to prospect needs and propose a solution to resolve their pain points
- Capable of remaining positive and patient when under pressure
- Able to prioritize work in order to achieve optimal flow; must be able to manage stakeholder expectations and commitments
- Focused on customer happiness and environment optimization