Zinier is a young product focused startup which provides a unified platform to digitally transform telecom field operations. We built Zinier platform because we passionately believe that customer experience is the ultimate brand differentiator.
As a company, it is our constant endeavor to extend aid to bright young engineers by offering them the opportunity to work with our highly skilled experts and gain foothold in their careers. We are looking for a Server / Backend Architect to join our rapidly expanding engineering team. The primary focus of this engineer will be to design, develop and guide the Zinier Server team in Java and other Server technologies.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the Zinier server platform
- Define and guide the platform through new features, optimization, performance tuning, scalability and availability.
- Responsible for enhancing platform features to fit ever-growing client feature requirements
- Responsible for translating Technology team’s vision into platform deliverable
- Manage and provide technical leadership for Architecture
- Leading the organisation in terms of technology contributing to smooth business operations
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications using the server - front-end, mobile, etc.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- 8-10 years experience in Server and Back-end technologies
- Experience in J2EE, AWS, Spring, Hibernate, ORM, Database
- Experience in leading small to medium teams will be an advantage
- Lead server development of new features and enhancements
- Conceive, design, prototype, and test new algorithms and models
- Expertise in design patterns, ORM, scalability, performance
- Proficient in agile methodology, hands-on coding experience
- Product ownership of large scale server deployments
- Translating client business use cases to platform features
- Sound knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Ability to drive changes in processes and ensure compliance
- Mentor team members on technology and help grow their career