It's an exciting time at ZINIER! Fresh off of our Series A from Accel Partners (one of Silicon Valley’s premier VCs), we are currently expanding our rockstar Product Design team in preparation for the design and launch of products built using the next generation of our platform -- products that meet the needs of our Enterprise clients in a revolutionary new way complete with an updated look/feel and powerful new technology stack. It sounds a bit cliche, but our Product Design team is on a mission to create a truly beautiful and easy-to-use platform/interface. The design and usability of Enterprise products tends to be WAY behind consumer products. Our aim is to close that gap.
Ideally you have demonstrated an excellent track record for driving new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and customer adoption. UX Designers who thrive in a lean, agile, collaborative environment, and love working with the best in class should apply.
As a UX Designer, you will play a critical role in designing the future of the company. You will be responsible for user experiences and journeys across our Web, iOS, and Android apps and ensure their consistency with Apple’s, Google’s, and our own design guidelines. You can work with Sketch, Framer, UXPin, InVision and quickly pick up other techniques and tools if needed.
Other responsibilities include:
- Execute and lead projects from a UX perspective - defining functionality, navigation, interaction, and visual design.
- Lead cross functional design workshops with Product, Engineering, Business stakeholders, to facilitate ideation and creation of UX artifacts to help product development
- Inspire our design team to deliver excellent solutions that fit business/product goals while providing customer value.
- Work with UI/Visual Designers to create high fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Partner with product, engineering, and sales to ensure projects are delivered on-time and in the best interest of our customers.
- Provide thought leadership on usability and user-centered design principles.
- Research ongoing technology and trends and how best to apply to our product design process
- 5+ years of production experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, product designer or similar.
- A great portfolio of work showing your proven ability in crafting exceptional mobile and web experience.
- Excellent aesthetic judgment and visual design skills
- Evidence of great design process (strategy and definition documents, user flows, wireframes, etc)
- Expert-level experience using various prototyping and design software (Sketch, InVision, Adobe)
- Experience buildings wireframes, user journeys, flows, personas, etc.
- Extensive experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Experience training, mentoring, and managing other designers
- Experience conducting user research
- Eager to travel to key markets and coordinate with on-ground staff to uncover insights from our customers
- Illustration and drawings skills
- Experience building delightful and meaningful animations
- Knowledge of HTML / front-end development