Zinier’s modern field service management platform helps companies with large and complex field service teams deliver an unparalleled experience to customers.
From matching the right work to the right people at the right time, to creating step-by-step mobile workflows guiding technicians, or even automatically creating work orders to kick off the next series of steps in an installation process, Zinier is your complete, end-to-end solution for field service delivery.
Our customers include large telecom companies with hundreds, even thousands of technicians who install and repair equipment on a daily basis, to leading satellite companies that provide complex tracking of ship fleets. Any company that needs to install, maintain, and repair equipment out in the field can use Zinier to supercharge their teams.
We’re a global company headquartered in Burlingame, California, with offices in Mexico City, Singapore, and Bengaluru. Our investors include Accel Partners, Newfund, and StartX.
Acts as a key component of the solutions team, responsible for making sure that client requirements are translated into the ZINIER system and support in delivering a solution to the client using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter and contract.
Overall performance responsibility for helping to identify scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management. Must provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the client.
• Assist Implementation Managers in translating client requirements into clear ZINIER deliverables that can be communicated to our Product and Engineering teams.
• Identify and keep track of key milestones that need to be complete for project success and adherence to timelines.
• Go through processes with the team, identify bottlenecks and develop “out-of-the-box” solutions.
• Assist Zinier salespeople with account information gathering for Use Case identification.
• Attend vendor and customer meetings when required.
• Daily job responsibilities may change based on customer need.
Must to Have:
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• 5-8 years of experience in:
- Software engineering and architecture
- APIs 3
- Process modeling
- Presales activities
• Experience in project management
Nice to Have:
• Experience working in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment is highly desirable.
• API development experience
• Experience working with international teams
- 10% Annual Bonus