Fresh off our Series B round led by Accel, along with Founders Fund, Qualcomm Ventures, Nokia-backed NGP Capital, and Newfund, we’re growing our team across all functions and regions!
At Zinier, we’re building a modern platform to help companies with large field service teams manage their complex businesses, logistics, and processes. This includes large telecom companies with hundreds, even thousands of technicians who install and repair equipment, to energy companies with expansive industrial infrastructure — really, any company that needs to install, maintain, and repair equipment out in the field.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java with hands-on coding experience.
- Java Concurrent Programming, Memory Management, Collections
- Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Hands on experience working with relational databases and SQL.
- Understanding of distributed systems and scaling.
- Proven experience in building scalable, distributed server side
components in Java.
- Proven ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Experience in working with various stakeholders
- Experience in leading small teams will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Ability to drive changes in processes and ensure compliance
- Mentor team members on technology
- Good knowledge of relational database, specifically MySQL (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Work on performance issues, memory leakage, load sharing