It's an exciting time at ZINIER! Fresh off of our Series A from Accel Partners (one of Silicon Valley’s premier VCs), we are currently expanding our rockstar Product Design team in preparation for the design and launch of products built using the next generation of our platform -- products that meet the needs of our Enterprise clients in a revolutionary new way complete with an updated look/feel and powerful new technology stack. It sounds a bit cliche, but our Product Design team is on a mission to create a truly beautiful and easy-to-use platform/interface. The design and usability of Enterprise products tends to be WAY behind consumer products. Our aim is to close that gap.
Ideally you have demonstrated an excellent track record for driving new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and customer adoption. Product managers who thrive in a lean, agile, collaborative environment, and love working with the best in class should apply.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will play a critical role in designing the future of the company. As the “CEO” of the product, you will focus on the long and short term vision of various products built on top of our cutting edge Platform as a Service. You will be responsible for market, business case, and delivery analysis. You will be responsible for curating a vision, setting goals, writing requirements, and delivering a variety of products built on top of our platform. In addition, you will be responsible for bringing together engineers, designers, and departments from around the company to ensure that our products are useful, delightful, and delivered on-schedule. Responsibilities include:
- Set feature priorities and create the product roadmap to achieve team visions.
- Translates requirements into user stories, and write (Story Level) Acceptance Criteria and business value scoring and success metrics.
- Manage and communicate trade-off decisions between scope and schedule.
- Bridge the gap between design and engineering by being the person responsible for communicating the design solutions to engineering in a clear and concise manner and ensuring projects are delivered on-time as per specifications.
- Inspire a team of UI/UX Designers and engineers, to deliver excellent solutions that fit business/product goals while keeping technical constraints in mind.
- Capture use cases from our customers and help develop the feedback and iteration cycle understanding that User Research for enterprise products comes with a unique set of challenges.
- Provide thought leadership on usability and user-centered design principles.
- 5+ years managing a team of Product Managers and/or designers.
- Experience building B2B / Enterprise / SaaS Platforms. Experience with Platforms as a Service a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, IT, or Product Design preferred)
- Experience building in Field Service/Fleet Management/ITSM/Scheduling/Dispatching a plus.
- Track record working very closely with designers and engineers on a breadth of projects, both web and mobile.
- Experience leading via agile and Scrum methodologies.
- A strong technical background and ability to engage in detailed technical discussions with engineering is required.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills — ability to to build consensus, alignment, and relationships with diplomacy across teams with different goals, functions, and initiatives.
- You are self-motivated, with a knack for strategic, technical, and creative problem-solving.